The ACMC is a unique platform that encourages European students and young professionals from various disciplines of arts and cultural management to:
- exchange knowledge at international scale;
- gain visibility and feedback on their research and projects;
- learn from high-profile professionals and academics in the industry;
- collaborate and get involved in interactive sessions;
- grown their professional and academic networks.
We’re meeting online in January 2021! The conference will be organised in a digital format supported by virtual meeting and social media platforms.
Following the previous editions of this conference in Hamburg, Vienna and Groningen, we are now focusing on international cooperation more than ever via localised hubs. Each country-based group of students and young professionals will be able to create and curate their own agenda as part of a three-day virtual event.
Watch the video to find out the #ACMC21 title and themes!
Details about the open call dates and conditions will come soon!
Sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Slack @ACMCnetwork and social media to keep updated!