Here you will find research insights & exciting projects of the ACMC network: conference alumni, organisers, & new participants.
General Format Requirements:
- Word Count: 500 – 1200
- Citation Style: MLA
- Title: use bold for your article title & capitalise proper nouns
- Show clearly in the text where tables and figures should appear by writing [Table 1 insert here]
- Spelling & punctuation: British English (-ise), Oxford comma, & British English style quotation marks
- File type: Word file (.docx) or Plain Text (.txt)
- Submission must include your full name for publication & any institution you’d like to be affiliated with plus keywords.
Blog contributions should relate to the conference theme of REvisiting Borders and/or the sub themes of REsilience, REimagine & REinterpret within the arts & culture field. The topics can be a small summary or portion of current/previous research; an analysis or commentary on an arts & culture exhibit/event/institution; or an examination of a current/previous project related to the themes. We also welcome artistic submissions and other topics related to the conference themes.
The content submitted MUST be original work produced by yourself with appropriate citations.
Submit your article to email@example.com with the headline ‘Blog’ to be considered. By sending us a blog contribution, you give us permission to publish on the ACMC website & link to it within conference materials. We will clearly mark you as the author.